Sunday, May 18, 2008

May 17

May 17th. Fabulous May 17th. Five years we have been married....ten if you count dating. That's a long time that has gone by at lighting speed.

I think for the most part, we agree that life is like we thought it would be so many years ago, though we probably wouldn't have guessed we would be living in Minnesota, but would have guessed that by now we would have had least one baby. I think what we are surprised about is we still travel a lot, but don't see friends as much and we talk about poop entirely too much. (If you have children, you know what I'm talking about)

So to my beloved...I could not imagine exploring this thing we call life with anyone else. Over five years ago you became my true north - my compass that would always show my heart the way home. Today, you are still very much my true north with an added bonus of an amazing little man who makes my heart burst with love, joy and pride. I love you and I love our life together.

No comments: