Friday, May 9, 2008

The San Francisco King!

Mike and Ethan met me in San Francisco after my event last week. San Fran is my very favorite city so I was so happy to spend 4.5 extra days there with my family. Of course, us being us, packed in a million trillion things into our days and sometimes forgot we have an infant that needs his schedule. He did great on the plane rides, sleeping in a weird place, and even dealt with the hills, winds, sun, and walking...lots of walking.

It was a great trip; we visited the wharf, rode the famous carousel at Pier 39, saw the seals in the bay, saw Alcatraz, ate fresh seafood, walked in Golden Gate Park, shopped...the list goes on...

When we did arrive back home, I must say I was glad to be home. It's been a busy 3 weeks, and it's not ending...my Mom arrives tonight to spend Mother's Day with us!!

The boats in the bay
Riding the carousel
Fisherman's Wharf
The rock!

Ethan got out his inner hippie as I hit the vintage stores of Haight Ashbury. We walked a bit in Golden Gate Park, but the wind was roaring and it was chilly. We also stopped by 710 Ashbury: Jerry's Garcia's house.

No comments: