Thursday, July 24, 2008

Eight Months

Seriously? Eight months? I remember everyone saying "It goes by so fast." Back then, when you didn't sleep, eat, shower or leave the house for 3 days, I didn't understand. But now, now that our baby is 8 months, I get it.

This is such a great stage, even though Ethan is LAZY and has no interest in trying to move yet, we are really enjoying every minute. It's hard being working, active parents as we notice the nights come and go and weeks are just one after another. Luckily, we have weekends!

2 comments:

positivechaos said...

He is such a doll and i cn not believe he is 8 months
the time does fly so enjoy ebery minute as i know you both are:)
love you and can not wait to meet little E...hopefully before he is 15:-) and i hope it is becasue i have to make a trip to Mayo.

positivechaos said...

excuse my spelling
have to write quick with three babes:-)