The best part of my Mom's visit, if you ask me, was Ethan's ear-to-ear smile when he first saw her. It was the best!
We did lots in just 5 days;
Doing what he does best -- smiling

Had a BBQ & pool party




It was so nice to have a few days off. To kick-start the weekend, I surprised my Mom with Melissa Etheridge tickets for her birthday. The weather was super nice, we grilled and played in the pool, we did lots of shopping, cooking, and playing with Ethan. Mike and I also went to see a movie -- together and ran together two days in a row!
It was kinda cute and kinda sad, but the next morning, when she was gone back to IL, Ethan was turing his head all over, I swear he was looking for a good morning kiss!!
Good thing, we'll see her soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment