It's been way too long and now that I am back from Bora Bora (yes, you heard me correctly) and between runs, chasing after Ethan (and Layla), working insane hours and running a household, I wanted to share some photos and give you a peek into our chaotic and frenzied world of late.
Football opener! The Bears beat Indy, but fell apart last weekend.


Having Dinner and drinks with Godfather Steve and Katrina.

The MN Zoo is so great in that every visit, we spend doing something different and visiting a different part of the zoo. This time, we rode the big tractor to the farm. There, we fed the goats -- Ethan LOVED it, I think he thinks they are like Layla, which, is like a big stuffed animal. He especially loved the chickens, roosters and chicks.

Little farmer boy!

Watching the chickens


A successful day ends with a sleeping baby!

Waiting for Papa to cross the finish line showing off all his hand-knit items

Mike beat his own personal time!

View of Mt. Otemanu from my bungalow. Yes, the water really is that blue.

I had to hit the panic button -- the sting rays were HUGE!

What Bora looks like when it's sunny -- it rained 3 out of 5 days.
No comments:
Post a Comment