So you are looking at week three of 'Water Babies.' It is a great class we enrolled Ethan in held at a St. Paul elementary school. Where are weeks one and two, you ask? Well E was sick with his 1st ear infection for week one, and Mom and Dad (ok, Dad....) was late for week two so we had all of 6 minutes in the pool. (along with doing things out of order, Ruiz men also run late....)
The class is 30 minutes of getting acclimated to the pool - splashing with feet, splashing with arms. Floating on your back, playing with toys - all intermingled with songs such as 'Ring around the Rosie,' 'Wheels on the Bus,' and some other song we don't know the words to (because we missed weeks one and two....'
Although timid at first, the little big man did great. Phelps - he's coming for you....sans bong, of course...
1 comment:
Geez! I wish I was there. I was supposed to be.........looks like he loves it!
Post a Comment