E's Birthday weekend started getting picked up from school by Mom, Grandma Sharon and Great Grandma Eleanor. The group headed to get E's haircut (not short enough for some people in his life, mind you)
I then met up with everyone to get the birthday boy new shoes and dinner at Rosedale Mall. We had the 1st 'Happy Birthday' song at Macaroni Grille.
On Saturday, we headed over to Grandpa and Grandma's D&T's. E's guests included the usual suspects, such as Nick and Christy, GF Steve, Bridget and company, Weinke Clan, the Johnsons, Allie, Andy and Jenn - and two very special guests, Ms. Tara and Ms. Stephanie, Ethan's favorite teachers and the two people who have probably spent more time with Ethan than Chrissy and I combined.
After some good food, good beer (especially beer that I made) and great company, E opened his presents, ate his cake, and finally ended up taking a nap about two hours late.
I hope you enjoy the pics half as much as Ethan enjoyed his weekend.
Sis and Grandpa Germ - we missed you both.
From Left to Right: Alex, Allie, Leighton, Addison, Ethan, Alissa and Lucy.
Great GrammE and Ethan. Yes. He is wearing an Adrian Peterson shirt. Damn you, Andy and Jenn!!! Damn you!!!
This kid and his 'Llama' book. Only my son's favorite animal would be a llama....
E on his second piece of cake. Maybe it was his third.
E and Grandma Sharon. I can't believe I left that shirt on for that long...On a good note, the badness of Purple Jesus is being offset by Grandma's Bears Sweatshirt. IT says, 'Champs' on it. Is that from 1985??? Go ahead and laugh, Vikings fans...As least we have shirts that say 'Champs' on it.
That is Ms. Stephanie. Or as E calls her: Teppy. Bridget and Nick look like they are having a grand, old time, don't they???





No comments:
Post a Comment