Sunday, December 13, 2009

What Up, Dogg???

OK, still doing a bit of catch up.....But I thought these Halloween pics belonged in their own post.

So this year was Chrissy's year to choose the costume so of course we had to go with 'cute.' After some protest, I have to admit he did look pretty darn cute....So after some quick pics at home, we headed over to T&D's. After some punch (more on that in a bit) we headed out as a crew with Jenae's kids and did about an hour's worth of candy collecting.

E did great. He refused to be carried and finally caught on by the end of the 1st block...although he did keep trying to walk into everyone's houses.....just like his big sister, Layla, likes to do...

We got back and had a great night, with E finally going to bed around 10. This was one of his latest nights ever.....




So Chrissy made this great punch using Dry Ice. Andy and I could not leave well enough alone, so instead of just enjoying the punch, we decided to make a dry ice bomb....
After several explosions, we finally ran out of plastic bottles...which was probably for the best.
Just remember, E. Do as I say, not as I do....

E and Jenn.




E getting his makeup done by Allie.












No comments: