Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


So Thanksgiving started with another new tradition.

FOOTBALL!!!

No, not watching the awful Lions lose - we actually played the 1st annual Mac/Groveland Turkey Bowl. The game pitted neighbor against neighbor, brother against sister, friend against friend. The crew consisted of Allie, TJ, Andy, Doug, the entire Johnson clan and the Weisman clan (+ roommate). We played a grueling game to 10 touchdowns with the final score being 10 to 8. After the game, we all headed to the Hodson-McGrade Headquarters for beer, mimosas and snacks.

Unfortunately, Chrissy and I could not stay long because we had guests coming, a house to pick up and a bird to put in the oven. Scott and Kelly came over for a great dinner.


Doug and I were on the same team.

The losing team, I might add...

That is me throwing a mean block on TJ.

No, TJ is not wearing a pink jersey in support of a cure for breast cancer. He is wearing the shirt because he lost to Doug the previous weekend in fantasy football.

I don't know what happened to Thanksgiving pics. This is seriously the only picture we have.

Ethan and Anne


No comments: